Your claim is our priority.

Rust-Ewing Insurance has a licensed Claims Adjuster on staff to enhance our emphasis on customer satisfaction. To contact a Claims Adjuster, email

What to expect when a claim is reported?

Rust-Ewing Insurance reviews the information provided before filing a claim with the insurance company. If any additional information is needed to complete the report, the insured will be contacted.

Our agency provides your claim information to the insurance company so they may begin processing your claim.

A claims adjuster from the insurance company will contact you directly to go over the details of your claim. The adjuster will keep you up to date and advise you of the outcome of your claim.

If at any time you need additional assistance from our agency regarding your claim issue do not hesitate to contact our in house licensed adjuster. We are here to ensure your claim is handled efficiently and fairly.